Sign in to follow this  
Midlife

Midlife Harness Restoration Status

Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.  
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open.  Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

7 hours ago, Midlife said:

Due to an impending move across country, I will be shutting down until approximately the first of 2021.  
Please do not send any order in; they will be returned unopened.
Check back for when I will re-open.  Thank you.

New Phone number: check website.

Where are you moving to, Cali?

I'm on my way back fromTucson and spent 3 days searching for housing that might fit my needs.  Found 2 or 3, but were either in a terrible neighborhood or 10+ miles out of town with nothing nearby.  I ended up finding a very nice rental property for the time being, and I hope to move here by mid-November. 

The bad news: I might not have space available to have the business up and running when I finally move in and settle.  I'll know more once I'm here.  I'll notify y'all what will be happening.

The real bad news: I'll still be here offering wise cracks and crummy advice.  Sorry 'bout that..

Well, I made it!  Arrived Monday afternoon, movers showed up at 8AM Tuesday, and have spent the rest of the week making the house livable.  Will have to get car registered, driver's license, and a AZ business license over the next couple of weeks, then work on the garage to make it usable for wire work.  Plan is to start back up Jan 1.