bswor

Congrats to our new Moderators

We have 2 new moderators joining our ranks after many years of dedication to our forum and the hobby in general. Congratulations to RPM and 69RavenConv! They will help us all out with the war on spammers.

No need for congratulations as I've done nothing...yet! My question is who's going to moderate the moderators??? Hopefully there will be a flat learning curve.

And Ridge Runner, I'm no Sir, I work for a living.

All I can think of is be careful what you wish for.

SPAMMERS BE DAMNED!

Well, I semi failed at my first attempt to delete a spam post. I did delete the post, but to the dismay of the original and other posters as I deleted the entire thread :(

'Ol 69Ravenconv came to my rescue and saved my arse. Not to worry though, I've successfully deleted a few individual spam posts.

Carry on!

Well, I semi failed at my first attempt to delete a spam post. I did delete the post, but to the dismay of the original and other posters as I deleted the entire thread :(

'Ol 69Ravenconv came to my rescue and saved my are. Not to worry though, I've successfully deleted a few individual spam posts.

Carry on!

Well, Bob and I are kinda stumbling around learning the ropes, so bear with us while we get up to speed.

Phil