prayers1

Group purchase Self-Tuning EFI Discount

There is a great interest in Self Tuning EFI's in all aftermarket cars, I too would like to get one for my 69 351C, but there is the cost factory that has prevented me from doing so.  The big name companies are selling theirs for around $2500. A new company, FiTech has been on the market for the past year and has been selling theirs for around $995. They have had some great reviews on the web as well as VMF. 

It has been suggested on this site that if we get enough members interested in a FiTech product that they might give us a group discount.

I've enclosed some info about the product, but I suggest that you go on their FiTech website to educate yourself. Also there is a lot of info on the VMF website.

If your interested in a group discount, please let me know.

Please note that I am not the main source for this and if someone else wants to put up a a seperate survey or has a different approach, please do so.

Thanks!

30004%20New%20casting.jpg

Go EFI 4 - 600 HP
Four-Injector Throttle Body EFI Suitable for up to 600HP

The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.

It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.

Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system. See Command Center details in the description below. Click Here

A Complete List of features of the Go EFI System
30001/30002 Kit Contents

Die Cast Throttle body
Handheld Controller
Windshield Mount
(4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
Built-in pressure regulator
2.5 BAR Internal MAP Sensor
Throttle Position Sensor
Idle Air Control
Coolant Temp Sensor
Wide band O2 Sensor
O2 Bung Kit
-06AN Fuel Inlet Fitting
Gasket Kit

20' of -6 fuel hose and 5' of -8 hose & fittings
Mounting brackets

(4) Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors

Initial setup is quick and easy. Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes

Self-tuning** After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune!
Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install

Uses the latest Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replaceable GM style parts

The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.

Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold

Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions

Choice of three fuel inlet connections

All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!

Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it.

Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb

Part #30001 &30002 feature 1 adjustable fan control switch

Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing

Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.

Manufactured with OE engineering. Our ECU’s are used Globally and pass euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles

I am the one that suggested the group buy. And I would be interested in one or two of them.

I also have a side buisness so I could buy from them wholesale but they will likly want a minimum order buy in to do so.

If there is enough interest I can contact them to see what their terms may be.

However if there is someone else that wants to take the reins on this or has a buisness and wants to do the wholesale purchase of a bunch of them, I will certainly not get in their way

Bob

I would be interested in this as well.  Would also be interesting in their Fuel Command Center as well. 

I have seen through other websites that there appears to be a bit of a back order on them right now.  Might want to get full details on supply because they are flying off the shelves according to other sites.

I'm with you Shaun. I've been looking at the FiTech system for a while now. The Aussie dollar sucks so I have been holding off. Hope it fits under the shaker.

You can be my test bunny, let me know how you go and what manifold you are running Please.

You can be my test bunny, let me know how you go and what manifold you are running Please.

Rodney I'm running a performer rpm . Still haven't fitted the shaker yet as I'm in the middle of doing the panel work then paint.

I'm with you Shaun. I've been looking at the FiTech system for a while now. The Aussie dollar sucks so I have been holding off. Hope it fits under the shaker.

I like the look of that system as well, but our dollar is worse than yours.

About 67c to the NZD right now

I emailed FiTech- "How soon is the Go EFI 4 - 600 hp available for delivery!"

Here's the response:
We have multiple in stock and they are ready normally for either same day or next day shipping.

Just let us know when you want to purchase and we can get that setup.

Thanks!

Sales at FiTech EFI

Reach us at 951-340-2624 or Sales@FiTechEFI.com

Rsanter- Have you tried to give them a call?

I did speak with one of the gals there and she offered a 10% discount to us. While that does help I would like to get more if we can.

One of the guys I would need to talk with is out of the office till next week. I will see what he says but from talking to her it looks like we would have to buy about 10 of them before we would be getting better pricing

Bob

I've been doing some research on EFI for a while now and ready to pull the trigger soon. I was thinking of going with the MSD Atomic setup, but this may be too good a deal to pass up. Count me in for now. I'll do some more reading and make sure this will do everything I need it too.  Thanks for the work rsanter!

Since we all have basically the same car and will be using the EFI 4 or 8 injector, post any information you guys have regarding your experiences.

Also, it would be a good ideal if we post how we went about the GasTank choice, Fuel Command Center, Internal or External Fuel pump, Return and Vent line hook ups.

As for me, Im having a hard time figuring out how to vent the system. I've read some use the filler tube and connect a fitting to it then run a vent hose to it. 

Tanks Inc, makes a good 22 gal EFI tank with the fuel pump included.  Also there is the Aeromotive pump that you cut a hole in the tank near the front top corner.

Does anyone know how to start a survey, this way we can get a good head count on how many want the group discount?????

I didn't know they were doing a 22gal tank. I'd be interested but the freight would put it out of reach. I was looking at getting a new stock tank and fitting the fuel pump module from a late model Falcon. It is a common mod here in Australia for efi.