prayers1

Group purchase Self-Tuning EFI Discount

I figured you were messing with 69ish. I just felt compelled to throw that out.

What system is Holley developing in this price range? Is it something based on their terminator system?

Holleys new system is called Sniper EFI. Available from 1st quarter next year. They are also doing another one that looks just like a carby but with injectors in the fuel bowl area.post-39819-0-03566300-1450243469.jpgpost-39819-0-12141300-1450243487.jpg

You just beat me to it Shep!! looks interesting and would be interesting to see how much it was here in Aus. I'm guessing with mark up and exchange rate not much change from 2k.

https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_4bbl_tbi_kits/parts/550-510

Yes looks like they just made a copy of the Fi tech system just with the Holley flair. Surely this must be a good thing for us to squeeze the price down a little lol.

The other one they will be selling looks nice if you want to stick with a Holley carb look.

Sniper Link.

https://youtu.be/-7_hImy6H8M

I can't find any dimentions on the new Holley Sniper EFI . Thought it may be a better option for those of us that are running shakers. It looks to be a bit lower than FiTechs system but hard to say without any specs. 

The only benifit to running with a Holley in Aus is that we have agents over here that can help with any issues. 

The Holley Sniper and the Fitech TBI are both the same when it comes to mounting your air cleaners.

Besides, a few days ago I just read on another Forum that the Snipper has less Bells and Whistle than the FiTech, so Fitech is still my first choice.

I also read that the Fitech guys where instrumental in developing GMs Fuel injection components.

ah, I can see why your waiting for them to respond. if that's the case, Im definitely in! 

I have not hear back from them and I have been a bit busy at work.
I will make another call

Someone asked how they can give a discount? I want the discount they give to their distributors.

Bob

Stangboy, I'm sure that they will give the discount on whatever system you choose to order.

Hell if we can get the deal to go through and get as many people to actually buy as say they will, then we should be able to get the Vendor discount, I'm sure that 10-20 units would be more than some of their vendors sale in a year LOL.

Not to mention that they will be making a sale of over 10k in ONE HIT and that will save them time and money haha....

I have a Cleveland, so I visit the Cleveland page ever now and then and caught someones post who just installed the FiTech with the Command Center.

Here is the post below>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Ray here..... were back...

Went back at it today with a NEW BATTERY and a new attitude.

Using a ready to run MSD with no ing. control from the FI.(for the time)

Started up without issue.

Went for the first test ride and I must say WOW!!! I will never put a carburetor back on..

You do need to give it some learning time but appears to learn faster than I would have thought.

NO bog NO stumble NO jet changing......

Went with the fuel commander at this time.... there is very little room in a mustang to mount it unless

you move the battery to the trunk

I took out the washer bottle and mounted it there for the time...still very tight..

My plan is to move the battery and install a new fuel tank with a internal pump.

Ray

PS. The car has never run better................."

I never done a group buy before so this will be the first. I would like to know what would be the process. Im still up for this, I just would like to know how this will work and if any issues should arise how will that be handled? 

So far, Rsanter has taken the initiative.  He seems to hasvee experience with accounts such as that. I have yet to ask FiTech since I don't want to step on his toes and I have no experience as a retailer.

From what I assume and correct me if I'm wrong, that Rsanter will make the purchase for us or come up with a coupon code from Fitech, I see they have a slot for a coupon code.

Anyway, I'm waiting for Rsanter response.

Ray hear.

I'm not in on the group buy because I already have the Fiteck power adder set up....

Let me just say this the best money I have spent on my motor next to the 408 kit.

Like many I have spent far to much money and time tuning carburetor's only to be

kind of happy with the results but not really.

TBI is 30+ year old technology which is still far ahead of 120+ year old carburetor teck 

I had some self-made problems on my first night of install 

but after that it was smooth sailing...

Ray

Ray, thank you for the feedback! 

may I ask what issue you came across? 

and I can agree, Im not happy with my carb even after tunning it many times. 

So I finally got to talk to the right guy.

He said that this would still need 'Approval' but this is what it came down to.

The only way to get a better price it to buy wholesale like a dealer would. This is a minimum order of 10 units or minimum order amount of $7500.

On the FI units themselves it is a 20% discount so you can figure that the unit will cost right about $800.

He would not give exact pricing structure to me as it is kind of confidential and I am not a dealer.

They will ship the order to me for free, but then you guys would have to pay the shipping from me to you.

This would be a single order and not an everybody call in on their own

If you have a buisness and want to call them yourself and get jobber/installer pricing that would be the 10% off. For some of you that may be the way to go

If you guys are still wanting to do this then speak up and let's get a tally of how many of you there are. If someone that has a currently operating shop wants to jump in as the lead you can Call me and I will work with you for the information I have from them and we can take it from there

I'm thinking of getting two of them for myself. I think for most people we may want to wait a month or two to recover from Christmas.

So this is where we are, speak up with your thoughts and don't be shy

Bob

Rsanter-

Count me in, funds available when you request.

Would PayPal work for you????

If possible, I would like to get a commitment right away, I believe 10  would be easy.

I would like to make the purchase before X-Mas.

Great Job Rsanter!!!

Keep us posted