prayers1

Group purchase Self-Tuning EFI Discount

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like we got 17 so far. We should be able to get more than a 10% discount with that.

prayers1

Rsanter

SM69mach

rwcstang

mikestang

bryonbush

shaun071

Shep69

69ish

blueblood

Fordguy69

cavboy78

Jefhuf

ronz75

craigm

stangboy

tonyinsandiego

My Money is Ready to Go right now, and if the discount is more than 10% its even more ready to go  :) 

Just gotta be sure that the set up has a TPS output for the transmission

im pretty sure it does. if i remember right, they said they did when i called them

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this looks like we got 16 so far. We should be able to get more than a 10% discount with that.

prayers1

Rsanter

SM69mach

rwcstang

mikestang

bryonbush

shaun071

Shep69

blueblood

Fordguy69

cavboy78

Jefhuf

ronz75

craigm

stangboy

tonyinsandiego

Don't count me in, I am looking for someone else to try it with an aftermarket shaker and RPM manifold before I even think about it.

I love my shaker and I am not willing to lose it.

Don't count me in, I am looking for someone else to try it with an aftermarket shaker and RPM manifold before I even think about it.

I love my shaker and I am not willing to lose it.

I'm not part of the purchasing group.  But good point.  Does the shape of it create any interference limitations with any of the drop base air cleaners?  It's probably okay but just thought it might be worth verifying.  Especially if its on a 351W motor with an aftermarket intake.  Hood clearance is very minimal and 1-1/4+ drop bases are sometimes necessary.  Also, will it accept kick down linkage for those running an FMX, C4 or C6 trans?

I'm definitely in, the minister for finance and total war has approved the purchase. The 10% discount will cover freight. Anything more is a bonus!

I emailed FiTech to get a shipping price to Australia to get an idea what we are up for. Still waiting for a reply.I was talking to a guy yesterday and he was telling me that as we have signed the free trade agreement with the US as from Feb next year we should see our Aussie dollar rise a bit. Don't know how true this is but one can only hope.

69ISH,

It will work with the Shaker. As you will see on my Avator I have the Shaker as well.

Let us know your intentions,

Sorry I am not willing to take the gamble as I have already had to cut bits and fibreglass sections of the shaker base to make it fit.

I have 2 different carbies 1 being a Speed Demon 750 and the other a Qft black diamond 830 the shaker fits well on the speed demon not so well on the Qft cost me about $650AUD for the Qft and now sits on the shelf as it is.

It appears to be designed Exactly like a Holley carb.

So dimensions are probably the same I would guess? You can always modify the shaker base... Come on 69ish don't be a Wuss...Sale the QFT carb and take the money and buy another aftermarket shaker base and modify it if needed.

C'mon MikeStang.  If 69ish doesn't want to make the purchase he doesn't have to.  Plus, just throwing this out because I am a bit curious, why is the retail price of this system at least half the price of every other system on the market?  And with the retail price already so low how can they give additional discounts?  It can't all be attributed to business overhead.

Ah Im just messing with 69Ish because He really NEEDS the EFI Kit like the rest of us do LOL.

Im not sure that they are 1/2 of the competition are they.

Whats the MSD Atomic Kit go for just for the TB and associated harness and stuff minus the fuel system goodies

Just putting it out there but we may not hear much until the new year with it being holiday season. The people who can make the decision on a further discount may already be on Christmas leave. That might not be a bad thing as it gives stangnet time to get more people on board for the group buy.

C'mon MikeStang.  If 69ish doesn't want to make the purchase he doesn't have to.  Plus, just throwing this out because I am a bit curious, why is the retail price of this system at least half the price of every other system on the market?  And with the retail price already so low how can they give additional discounts?  It can't all be attributed to business overhead.

Holley is also bringing out a system under 1k so maybe we have been getting ripped off for a while now. When you break it down all the parts that make up the system are relativly cheap. And they buy in bulk and save even more. Bet you by this time next year all the EFI systems on the market will be about the same price . More competition means cheaper prices . Can only be a good thing for consumers.

Ah Im just messing with 69Ish because He really NEEDS the EFI Kit like the rest of us do LOL.

Im not sure that they are 1/2 of the competition are they.

Whats the MSD Atomic Kit go for just for the TB and associated harness and stuff minus the fuel system goodies

I figured you were messing with 69ish.  I just felt compelled to throw that out.

Holley is also bringing out a system under 1k so maybe we have been getting ripped off for a while now. When you break it down all the parts that make up the system are relativly cheap. And they buy in bulk and save even more. Bet you by this time next year all the EFI systems on the market will be about the same price . More competition means cheaper prices . Can only be a good thing for consumers.

What system is Holley developing in this price range?  Is it something based on their terminator system?