Sign in to follow this  
JoeyS

1969 Mustang wire diagram

I redrew the freely available, low quality version of the 1969 Mustang wiring diagram. It's easier to view it as a single file instead of two separate documents as it was.

It is sized for tabloid (11" x 17") paper, but will also fit A3 (297mm x 420mm). It is in pdf format so it will scale up even bigger if someone wants to make a poster size print.

It took me a little longer then I expected to complete. I thought it would be easy since I had already made the 1970 version, but there were some differences in the details.

I enjoyed working on it and hope it is helpful to others.

Please let me know if there are any corrections, errors, or suggestions.

Joe

Thanks JoeyS I have done some schematic drawings in my past and know what a pain it can be. So thank you so much for your time and energy you put into this. It will help me as well as lots of others.

We are fortunate there is no copyright on this. If there was, this would be illegal. I have the set of schematics from the Ford Dealer service manual, which is more detailed. Those also are not copyright protected.

Thanks for sharing!