ray1970

when you have lost storage

I'd pay the monthly storage fee till the shop is built , I have seen a couple folks who have the carports 3 length wise they held up a couple weeks ago with 14-15" of snow on them. Don't forget to contact your insurance company my rates are contingent on the car being garaged 24/7 unless we're using it, I'd be more worried about theft than the elements.

Sounds like somebody needs a 24x36 detached garage with 10 foot ceilings for a lift.

Oh hell yea, but why stop there, how about adding higher roof and half loft as a man cave, no need to go back in the house. a Fridge and stangs below is all you need

Oh hell yea, but why stop there, how about adding higher roof and half loft as a man cave, no need to go back in the house. a Fridge and stangs below is all you need

I like the way you think.

The sale of my shop has been heavily slowed by the town... They just don't want a Buddhist temple that will not have to pay taxes (14000.00+)

Town is hoping they will back out.(Not me)

Put my car back inside where it should be!

post-44083-0-34181800-1489944559.jpg