69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

Had the car at the bodyshop for over 1 1/2 yrs, for the past month I was told any day it was ready for paint. Wouldn't you know it, when I left for vacation they painted the car. The anxiety of wanting to see it lasted 2 weeks until day as I saw it for the first time painted. It's a little dusty but it's starting to look like a car again.

1969Boss351004_zps4828ec86.jpg

1969Boss351001_zpsaad2900c.jpg

Had the car at the bodyshop for over 1 1/2 yrs, for the past month I was told any day it was ready for paint. Wouldn't you know it, when I left for vacation they painted the car. The anxiety of wanting to see it lasted 2 weeks until day as I saw it for the first time painted. It's a little dusty but it's starting to look like a car again.

Quite nice! What color red is that?

Chuck

Quite nice! What color red is that?

Chuck

Mine has the exact stance. I am torn between that and lowered. Right now it has an original set of 15 inch magnum 500 wheels. Will probalby pull them off go with a black set, maybe KR's and sell the magnums.

Mine has the exact stance. I am torn between that and lowered. Right now it has an original set of 15 inch magnum 500 wheels. Will probalby pull them off go with a black set, maybe KR's and sell the magnums.

Yes, I can't wait to take her for a spin. Bodyshop will be installing the guts to the door, they said about 4.5 hrs per door.

The color is PPG Deltron 2000 Chrysler PRP Deep Cherry Red Crystal, 2 stage.

The suspension is how I got it. I think the fronts are kinda high. I believe the PO put BB springs because had a 390 in it.

Yes, I can't wait to take her for a spin. Bodyshop will be installing the guts to the door, they said about 4.5 hrs per door.

The color is PPG Deltron 2000 Chrysler PRP Deep Cherry Red Crystal, 2 stage.

The suspension is how I got it. I think the fronts are kinda high. I believe the PO put BB springs because had a 390 in it.

Drilled the holes for the upper control arm drop and got the new control arms test fitted. Even though I have to take them off, it sure was nice to bolt something back on the car for once. It has been completely stripped down for a couple years now.