69_Mustang

What did you do to/for your Mustang today?

zstang, looks good. :thumbup1:
Thanks yours is looking good also:thumbup1:
@ zstang looks sinister! i like it! :thumbup1:

Thanks, like the look of yours too.

x3! I'm generally not too fond of hoods like that, but it looks perfect on yours! nailed the stance too.

Thanks, I don't like the hoods like that they sell aftermarket, to me the nose doesn't blend right so i had this one custom made the way I wanted it.

Installing front headlights and grill. Sorry to say, I couldn't get the high beams to line up right. The right one is turn side ways and the left is upside down. Gonna have to figure that out later.

1969Boss351030_zps6d11958e.jpg

Bringing the car home after almost 2 years away.

1969Boss351032_zps758effc1.jpg

Recieved a new dash pad and deluxe door panels today. Prepped them for color and I'm just waiting for them to dry to put the first coat on. Now if I could come up with the money for the seat covers. New headliner is going in next week, new carpet, now the dash and door panels... but I'll be sitting on springs, or a milk crate.

Flanged the top edge of the new l/s quarter skin. I need to trim off about 1" of what is left of the old l/s quarter panel so I can start test fitting the new skin.

100_0508_zps6ac00c1d.jpg

More sheet metal work. Today was trimming what was left of the l/s quarter panel leaving about 1" of the old quarter panel face so I can start fitting the new l/s skin tomorrow.

This AM at work I called out Arts and Crafts day in the shop. Made some mounting tabs for our deck spoiler....Thanks again Mike65

lid001_zps111afbd5.jpg

You are welcome, glad I could help.

Hey Zudman,

When you get a chance can you tell me the diameter and depth of the indentions for the window cranks on those Shelby roll bar sidepanels?

I always wanted to add the rollbar to my vert but was never a fan of the way that was finished and I also like having arm rests. I had planned to maybe make a custom bar that would mount thru the stock armrest ashtrays instead but now that I will be doing an electric window conversion to make this as easy as lowering the top I'm thinking maybe these could be converted into speaker pods.