Vicfreg

1970 Convertible Restoration

Yes, there are quite a few companies that do this.  The price a few years ago was prohibitive, but not any more.   Just an example in the Charlotte area:

I am still convinced that I had them, as I have pictures of the assembled top.  They are in a ziplock bag in some box somehere.....ugh......

Online Metal 3D Printing Service | Functional end parts & rapid prototyping | 3D Hubs

Vic. I have a spare top mechanism here belong to a friend. I'm sure i can send you those bolts to get you over the hump and complete your top. You can send yours back if / when you locate them. If that works for you?

Let me know...

Regards..John

Hey John, appreciate the offer.  I know that I have the bolts somewhere, I actually found pictures of the top with the bolts attached...so I need to dig through my boxes first...So, let me look for them first.

Vic

Found the missing bolts in a clearly marked zip log bag that was in with my window hardware....  anyway...

Got the top together, like a big erector set.  Finally managed to get it pretty straight, hooked up the new hydraulic pump, lines and cylinders, and it actually worked. 

Video attached.