Sign in to follow this  
69Tool

Ready for spring!

Hello,

Here are some before and after pics of the work I did over the winter. Basically, the rims/tires are new, hood scoop, front spoiler and stripe were added, and then I installed an 89 AOD and converted to front disc brakes (using Scarebird). Let me know your thoughts.

I cant wait for spring either. I have not been able to work on the Coupe for about 3 weeks since it has been so cold. I only have a 1 car garage & most of my work needs to be done either outside or with the door open & the car pushed half way out. 52 more days til spring.

I hope that isn't an indication that spring will be prolonged...

Prolonged? I think that has to do with a shadow on Saturday February 2nd, Groundhog Day, not the temperature :)

Speaking of Groundhog Day, what a great movie.

Bob

Thanks everyone! The temp here just dropped from 7*C down to -15*C, I hope that isn't an indication that spring will be prolonged...

you and your chinook's :) I remember living in Calgary -- you'll get a couple nice days to work in the garage, and the next thing you know, it's -20C again!

We've had -20C straight for a while now My car sits in hibernation :(

A fellow Calgaryian ! Nice changes :001_cool:. Are you a member of the Alberta Mustang Club ? Seem to recognize the car in the before pic. I start thinking of spring a little more after the weekend of the World Of Wheels show.

Thanks. I was a member in the past, have only had this car since August and it is currently at my parents' place in Lloydminster. Hoping to get it down here soon, weather permitting of course...We should hook up for a run this summer!

you and your chinook's :) I remember living in Calgary -- you'll get a couple nice days to work in the garage, and the next thing you know, it's -20C again!

We've had -20C straight for a while now My car sits in hibernation :(

You've all made me feel very lucky to be in sunny SoCal!

I'm able to tinker year round!