Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6T9rustang

1969 Mach 1 Restomod Downunder

Wow, this thing is full of badassidness(I made that up just for this post)! Great work! I wish I had a 10th of the skills that you do. Looking good and I'll be sure to check out the issue of which ever magazine it appears in(because it should definitely be featured)

6T9rustang......

Absolutely stunning workmanship and design, this is a masterpiece of engineering, congratulations on such an accomplishment so far.

It is great for all of us to be able to follow a build like this, you are documenting everything really well, thank you for sharing.

6T9rustang......

Absolutely stunning workmanship and design, this is a masterpiece of engineering, congratulations on such an accomplishment so far.

It is so great for all of us to be able to follow a build like this, you are documenting everything so well, thank you for sharing.

No worries mate!(thanks) It's a labor of love.:thumbup1: You guys help keep my inspiration going with both comments and other builds on here...

second that!!!!!:rockon:

6T9rustang......

It is so great for all of us to be able to follow a build like this, you are documenting everything so well, thank you for sharing.

The new fuel cell has the A1000 pump mounted inside with surge tank. swirl pot/surge tank removed and lift pump no longer require. it's cleaned up the trunk space. Taken away the race car look that i didn't desire. Its also allowed me to run rear exhaust pipes instead of dump pipes before the diff!!:thumbdown:

PB290031.jpg

PB290025.jpg

PB290032.jpg

adding a little safety and prestige to the stang... Working with a fellow forum member in the UK. I had a gentleman make me up a set of LEDs for my carbon fibre mirrors. I've fitted one and taken a few pics. they are a small panel light that the LED clips into, all sealed from the weather. Mirrors are yet to be painted red to match the car so the light lenses won't stand out as much as they do at the moment. The flash of the camera makes the lenses stand out more than they actually do as well...

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg