69Mustang16

1969 Coyote Resto-mod

Usually shed lighting and cameras don't do paint any true justice compared to in person. But that colour is just stunning. I can only imagine how much better it is again in person, must be mind blowing. That second last photo of the front, wow!

23 minutes ago, Ash said:

Usually shed lighting and cameras don't do paint any true justice compared to in person. But that colour is just stunning. I can only imagine how much better it is again in person, must be mind blowing. That second last photo of the front, wow!

I'm going to try to get some high resolution pics posted tomorrow to do the paint a little more justice..  It is insane in person and thank you! We are ecstatic with how it's come out.

4 minutes ago, SWPruett said:

It finally dawned on me what color this reminds me of!  It looks very similar to the Velvet Red on current Chrysler & Jeeps.  Beautiful color and I'm really not a "red" guy!

It looks like that through an Iphone.. it's the weirdest thing. I'm going to post some from the camera tomorrow and you'll see the stark difference!

49 minutes ago, Raven R code said:

Kudos! This is one of the best looking restomods I've seen! Simple, clean, gorgeous looking and tastefully done! 

A head turner for sure!

Thank you!  We are really happy with it and have had a bunch of fun sharing it with the forum.

5 hours ago, SM69Mach said:

I saw on Instagram that this car will be at the Raleigh Good Guys Show Next week.  Is that still the plan?  Would love to take a look at it in person.  I plan to be there with mine as well.

Yes that is the plan. Gary and his crew are burning the midnight oil to make it happen. 

The car will be in the indoor area. It'd be great to meet you and any other forum members attending the event!