tazjonez

69 Coyote Build

I was actually under the impression that only one single company makes the panels because they all look the same. I bought mine from mustangs plus back in 2008. I have 5 1/4" speakers in them. To clarify, they don't interfere with the motion of the e-brake pedal but I do have to angle my foot to keep from hitting the speaker IIRC. Reaching the dimmer is not a problem. I do wish they didn't have that tear drop shape since I don't have component speakers. I will admit, however, that the location is not ideal. Here's a link to what I have.

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/1969-70-Coupe-Fastback-Black-ABS-Plastic-Kick-Panels-w-Speaker-Pods.html

I do hope that you guys can come up with something better than what's currently offered though. Maybe make the pod smaller and able to only accommodate a 4" speaker. Awesome project!

Edited by Angel

Damn that car just keeps looking better and better every post you make.

Seeing these pics makes me wish MTF needed a coupe test mule. I'd gladly give up my car for a few months while they played around with fit and finish with some freebies in return.

Damn that car just keeps looking better and better every post you make.

Seeing these pics makes me wish MTF needed a coupe test mule. I'd gladly give up my car for a few months while they played around with fit and finish with some freebies in return.

I really need a 69-70 coupe to make a headliner. It would be helpful if it was just a roller, that way we could put it on a rotisserie. And yes you would get free parts.

I can't remember where I bought the billet grill as it was so long ago. I think I got it off ebay??? Unless Rich remembers. I don't think the front bumper was modified. The windshield is finally in with black trim around it of course.

Steve, here's a look at your headliner with out the lights and insert installed. This our first one manufactured hot off the press. It will be installed Monday so we can finish the roll bar. Once the roll bar is done we will pull the drop in headliner back out and install the carbon fiber insert that we are having made for it. Then we will be ready to reinstall permanently.

build is looking great ... mustangstofear - now dont forget about the coupe builds ... we could use the headliner with console also!!!

Exactly what Stangme said. I have a coupe that needs a nice headliner also.