Sign in to follow this  
Nabendroth

Tons of 69/70 Parts

I think I have all of that set aside from the last time we talked. I believe. let me know when your wanting it and I can send it out your way. Thanks

Nick,

Can you PM me with the prices for the parts.

Mike.

Looking for the lower steering column cover of a '69. It should have a tab on each side for a screw and also 2 metal clips.

For a coupe do you have the equivalent of a fastback boomerang molding for the rear windows? Looking for a stock set without pitting. The repops don't fit well.

Looking for the lower steering column cover of a '69. It should have a tab on each side for a screw and also 2 metal clips.

For a coupe do you have the equivalent of a fastback boomerang molding for the rear windows? Looking for a stock set without pitting. The repops don't fit well.

I will have to check on both of those. I know I have some "boomerangs" but I'm thinking they are pitted. I will PM you with what I find. Thanks

Still have a bunch of parts and most likely will have a bunch as I buy bunches of parts often.

What are you looking for?

-Nick

Hey Nab you have a decent passenger side sport mirror in good shape for a 69/70. I need pretty fast. Thanks