Sign in to follow this  
Flanders

Done! (my '69 GT Sportsroof)

Very nice looking. Is that chrome trim from the front fender under the doors and onto the rear quarters? Not sure I have seen that before. Where did you get it? Makes me want mine done faster! But instead of faster I am going to have to settle for right -- since I would prefer right instead of right now :-)

Very nice looking. Is that chrome trim from the front fender under the doors and onto the rear quarters? Not sure I have seen that before. Where did you get it? Makes me want mine done faster! But instead of faster I am going to have to settle for right -- since I would prefer right instead of right now :-)

yep, it's a chrome molding:

http://www.themustangshop.ca/product/302996/300403#

http://www.themustangshop.ca/product/302995/300403

When I got the car, it came with chrome trim that goes around the wheel wells too, but that's just a bit too much chrome for me ;)

Thanks for the comments guys!!

Adding a few more pictures...

351W: tried to keep it simple and clean. I like a little chrome ;)

DSC_6906_s.jpg

DSC_6910_s.jpg

Interior:

DSC_6911_s.jpg

DSC_6914_s.jpg

This turned out really well: my rear parcel shelf was warped pretty badly (water damage from leaky rear window) and stained. Rather than buy a new one, I got some 3M trim spray glue and a bit of black vinyl. I cut a couple holes out for speakers (not too concerned with cutting holes in the metal base) and presto! Once everything was tightened down, it looks great.

DSC_6916_s.jpg

yep, just need to get rid of the red floor mats :)

DSC_6918_s.jpg