Sign in to follow this  
Raven R code

Dodge ads...

I would say that means you probably searched for Dodge at some point, but when I view this page I see a Cadillac ad.

Side note:Cadillac is offering $100 mail in rebate on a set of four select tires  PLUS! they have a tire price match guarantee. The last place I'd take my car for tires is a dealership, especially a dealership from a competing brand.

I see an ad for Dodge Ram trucks now as I view the page.  I've never searched for or looked at Dodge vehicles.  Sorry to say though, I do like the 1970-1971 Challenger RT's and T/A Challengers.  Use to have a 1972 Challenger.  For my height, they are a better fit than Mustang's I have driven.  But, it's easier to make a Mustang handle better and dollar for dollar Ford motors make more power.

you can not block the ads . they are placed their by google.

all these ads have ruined the speed of the internet . there are several sites i no longer go to because they are so incredibly slow because they have so many ads and stupid pos videos that nobody wants to see.

google also owns youtube now, so now every two minutes a new fkng ad pops onto the screen of any movie you watch.

I could not agree more. I realize its a revenue stream that's necessary but................... you got to be careful not to overwhelm the visitor. It P*sses me off how this crap taxes my computer on the net

I agree that the dodge ads aren't our cup of tea... But if you get anything useful or helpful even once from this site please disable ad blocker on this site or allow this site to pass through. You should do this for any website that you frequent and want to support. It's the only source of revenue for this website and many other niche or smaller websites.

I use Adblock myself and allow sites ads through that I frequent.

I agree that the dodge ads aren't our cup of tea... But if you get anything useful or helpful even once from this site please disable ad blocker on this site or allow this site to pass through. You should do this for any website that you frequent and want to support. It's the only source of revenue for this website and many other niche or smaller websites.

I use Adblock myself and allow sites ads through that I frequent.

this site is not slow due to ads and they dont pop up in the middle of the page, therefore the ads on here are not annoying but when the people that run a site are so incredibly ignorant or greedy that my fkng computer freezes every single friggen time i go on it, i simply dont go on it anymore and i am not the only one so all they are doing is loosing members to increase their profit. and if thats all they want then they might as well just close the forum section and have an as section instead.

also, most sites don't make diddly squat off of the ads and i would rather pay a few bucks a year to keep a site ad free and so would many other people i know .