bswor

69stang.com Tshirts and Mugs? Would you buy one

Which color and design do you like?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What color and design do you like?

• White shirt, front logo only with cars on the back.
    • White shirt front logo with cars.
    • Black shirt, front logo only with cars on the back.
    • Black shirt front logo with cars.
    • None of the above

when will the black shirt be available?

I'm going to give the poll a few more days before closing it. But so far it looks like black will win out. Just like last time we will need to have preorders. I'll probably accept payments from PayPal and we can do money order/checks etc if needed. The shop I'm looking at would need an order of around 70. So we will need to preorder close to that number. Mugs should require less preorders.

Another vote for the black shirt, front logo, back cars. I want a white coffee mug, though, but I'll buy a black one if that's what winds up getting produced. Oooooorrrrrr, we make mugs that look like upside down pistons. Ceramic coated pistons to keep the heat in! And the handle looks like a connecting rod, with ARP hardware! Merca! I'll pre-order!

Wait, no, I got it... The piston mugs are right-side-up, and have lids. And the piston rings are where the lid goes onto the mug. I'm going to dig up an old piston and make a prototype next time I get some time off.

I would prefer white for summer time wearing at car shows, etc. (or gray as others suggested), but would get a black one if that is what wins.

I don't drink coffee, but like the mugs (either color) with the orange on the inside !!

Doug

Wish the Logo were smaller and over the left Brest pocket area...looks a little more classy.

Also an American flag on the arm with the Thin Blue line stripe would totally kick ass :) just be sure flag is going in the right direction :)

I agree the black looks better in the photos but I have so many black car t-shirts that I dont buy them anymore. Not a huge fan of white either but a gray of some sort. A lot of the t-shirt places I have seen will let you do multiple t-shirt colors if you use the same design.

Regardless, its a great idea and I am sure you will sell them. $20-$25 is about average.