MUST

hood scoop turn signal

All the wiring harnesses are available from most Mustang shops. Search for front and intermediate turns signal harnesses. They are out there. Let us know what vendor you are using and maybe we can search for you.

You can also use that harness you have pictured and tap into the turn signal wires near the bulkhead connector.  Solder and shrink tube seal any splice connections to the original harness.  The result is a cleaner installation and fewer plug in connectors to corrode and cause problems.

I do not think this has been answered, but the connector you have circled in the first photo connects to t the brake balance switch ( I cannot remember what it is exactly called).  But it is the switch on the brake pressure lines that senses a pressure mismatch.

I do not think this has been answered, but the connector you have circled in the first photo connects to t the brake balance switch ( I cannot remember what it is exactly called).  But it is the switch on the brake pressure lines that senses a pressure mismatch.

That was my 1st thought as well.

Doug