Sign in to follow this  
Fordrevhead

I would be in jail...

I have to question the legitimacy of this article given it's from a satire news paper and there is no other information about this anywhere on the net. In this day and age there would be pictures all over the web of this fiasco if it were real.

I have to question the legitimacy of this article given it's from a satire news paper and there is no other information about this anywhere on the net. In this day and age there would be pictures all over the web of this fiasco if it were real.

I have to admit I wondered about the name "Texas Cockroach" but didn't notice all the articles are silly until you pointed it out ... you're probably right.

I call B.S. Galpin Motorsports (aka Galpin Ford) has been/is one of the premier Ford high performance dealers in the country since the 1960's. They have high performance cars in the magazines all the time. You think for a minute they'd trash a 1970 Boss 302 like that?

Galpin Guys are Top Notch, When I was trying to match the color of their 69 Stang they built at Sema in 2011 I believe it was I called them and they actually put me in touch with the guy they call Q, he has appeared on several of their TV episodes.

Guy was super cool, and went and took me about 20 pics of the car as they have it sitting in their show room...he even went as far as asking the guy who painted the car what the color was, but since he did the car in 2010 2011 all he could really remember was that he started with PPG Lime Time Green and started adding a few different things into it namely a bunch of metal flake, which I didn't care for.

Q had been to New Orleans about 2 weeks before I contacted him and said I should call him sometime to see when he would be back in New Orleans and maybe we could grab a beer LOL....

That story has GOT to be fake they would NEVER destroy a car like that.