Rudolph Schenker

My 1969 Mach restomod project

How do you fasten the speaker boxes in the rear quarters? I've always wondered how folks do this? Looks really really nice.

The panels fasten to the rear most panel corners from the inside. I also am using extra long 1/4 inch bolts that replace the factory ones on the trunk hood springs on the front/top of each side panel. Seems to hold each panel solid.

I looked at Haneline too, but thier selection was pretty limited. I ordered a new gauge set up from New Vintage. They have some very cool gauges. http://www.newvintageusa.com/

They hand build each gauge pod.

I picked the 67 series with a tach, speedo, dual gauges for oil pressure/fuel & voltage/temp with LEDs in them for turn signals & highbeam. but they will build anything you want. I really loved the 69 series but would have had to wait a few months to save up more $$.

WOW!!! that looks awesome. Love the color. My Coupe was originally meadowlark yellow & was thinking when I repaint to keep it yellow but brighter. That would work. Who was the manufacturer of the paint & the name & color code. Is it base coat clear coat?.

Mike.

WOW!!! that looks awesome. Love the color. My Coupe was originally meadowlark yellow & was thinking when I repaint to keep it yellow but brighter. That would work. Who was the manufacturer of the paint & the name & color code. Is it base coat clear coat?.

Mike.

Hate to admit it but it's a Chevy color, Millennium Yellow, :blush:. The final paint is not finished, I plan on some stripes and more coats of clear. I just need to get it assembled to the point where the paint can be finalized.

Putting the dash and gauges together, also put the seats in and a few other items. Got the engine running with the help of a scanner :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:. Had to deal with a couple of leaks (brake lines). Seems like there is always some little issue....:hammer:

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2541-1.jpg

IMG_2542-1.jpg

IMG_2544-1.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2545-1.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg