Sign in to follow this  
B-Man

Parting out 1969 Mustang Convertible

After 3 no shows who were coming with cash in hand to pick up the entire car I have decided to part her out. The space and desire are not there and i refuse to let her rot because I'm gonna fix her "one day". I may need help identifying the parts you request since she is completely torn down and the parts are all in boxes. I will do my best. I also may need help in shipping larger parts. I will not ship engines/trans or rear. I also would like the rear end (9 inch) to stay on the car until after the 1st week in Feb. Email any parts you need and an offer and we'll go from there. Mike mbejcek@comcast.net

Bummer man.

I need some small odds and ends and clips and things, I'll see if I can't throw a list together this weekend with some pics where necessary. What trans do you have? If it was a 5speed I might consider taking a ride for that and the 9 inch.

More info: 302 w/c4 auto trans (sorry pak) power steering non tilt. The dash is destroyed, bench seat (Don't ask me how) front glass is broken, I believe all other glass is there. 2 DS fenders in good shape, pass has a small <1/2" hole on the top. Conv. top frame is there, no top. I've seen the cylinders haven't located the motor. Good grill, good hood scoop is rough and missing inserts. 3 sets of tailight bezels, and much more in many boxes.