Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

Looks like they were trying to make a 70s Eleanor. Color, wheels, etc. I like the hood. To be honest, it's nice to see new things because we only have a few options in terms or after market hoods. I wonder how it would look on a smooth hood, like without the beak.

The more I look at the more I do like the Eleanor hood on it. You are right we really don't have many options when it comes to different styles of hoods. I wish we had more options for front vlances as well. I really like what the Ring Brothers did with the Dragon Mustang.

I agree about the valance. Coupe or fastback, it either has the front spoiler or it doesn't. I think the problem is that our valence curves in a lot at the bottom. As well as the rest of the body. For that reason, you can't install a front valence like the dragon mustang without installing a whole body kit. It would look odd.

I agree about the valance. Coupe or fastback, it either has the front spoiler or it doesn't. I think the problem is that our valence curves in a lot at the bottom. As well as the rest of the body. For that reason, you can't install a front valence like the dragon mustang without installing a whole body kit. It would look odd.

I agree that you would have to instlal the whole body kit, and I'm okay with that. There just aren't enough options. I see that the Ring Brothers do market one of their body kits, the Reactor, I"m wondering if they will market one for the Dragon as well. I'd probably be a buyer if they did.

Original R code sitting since July 1990

I think you've got the wrong thread, that could be a killer one day but as is.....eh..... not so much. The idea behind this thread is finished cars that are super detailed, outrageous customs or incredibly unique, clean, detailed or polished.

I think you've got the wrong thread, that could be a killer one day but as is.....eh..... not so much. The idea behind this thread is finished cars that are super detailed, outrageous customs or incredibly unique, clean, detailed or polished.

hmmm, well it may not be a killer car as is, but it's damn sure a killer (barn?) find. LOL

hmmm, well it may not be a killer car as is, but it's damn sure a killer (barn?) find. LOL

That is without question! We all dream of that unmolested tucked away CJ even if we already own a great car.