Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinitys

killer 69's from around the net.....go find em and post pics

That's sweeeeet! K .. what size wheels you runnin? What drop kit? Mine is settling in except my front suspension. The rear is sitting right where I wanted it, but the front looks like it's way high.

That's sweeeeet! K .. what size wheels you runnin? What drop kit? Mine is settling in except my front suspension. The rear is sitting right where I wanted it, but the front looks like it's way high.

Wheels are 20" but can't help you with the suspension. Car is in US waiting for import approval to Australia.

I never would have thought I'd like modern wheels on a '69 but I kind of like these ones. I know most people won't agree though.

Not to get off the main track of this thread and since I'm searching for wheels, my personal opinion is that those wheels make it look like a MatchBox Car, not right for that body style.

If you want, maybe you should make another thread asking for member opinions.

I'm not a fan of big wheels anyway, I think the 69/70's look great with the Fat 15" versions.

My 69 coupe. 302 2v, automatic, power steering, air, vinyl top. Should be alcapulco blue but is painted a baby blue.

Sharp 'Stang, Relic!

I once owned a coupe that looked very similar to yours..(but mine had a hood scoop & didn't have A/C). To some folks it looked baby blue, to others it looked white, yet the build code said, PASTEL GREY. :confused1: I referred to it as white & I really liked the color.

StickBBF :smile:

One of my favorites. And I'm throwin in a 70 just for the stance, ok? :w00t:

Of the three pics you posted Mike I like the stance of the blue 70 Mach the best, I think IIHO the 2 69's sit to low. I am not a fan of the lowered look.

Of the three pics you posted Mike I like the stance of the blue 70 Mach the best, I think IIHO the 2 69's sit to low. I am not a fan of the lowered look.

well, i like a lowered car when it's lowered to go around corners and not just to look good, like the first black 69 with the Fikse wheels. that car was built-up here on this site and he lives in Austin where there are planty of places to take that car and use it for what it was built for!!!!!! it's actually a very purpose-built car kind of like the owner of Baer brakes black 69 which was also built to corner and they both look awesome doing do it.

the black 69 Boss however is way too low and I'd imagine the wheels are actually too big with too small tires for it to really corner well and i bet it probably doesn't stop very well either with all the mass of those 20'" wheels and small brakes

I like the 1970's old school look (since I started driving in 1975) I am building my car to look like that, to be used as a weekend cruiser & to take to shows.