Caseyrhe

The 1969 is Gone but not Forgotten

A while back I bought a Ivy Green 69 coupe for a parts car. I ask for the forum "Scap it or Save it", well I parted it out and ended up selling the shell and lots of parts for cheap so more Stangs might survive. I mentioned to the buyer of the shell what I was going to do with the rear if I didn't sale it. It ended up he had the rear of a 70 he would give me......well here it is completed. Plan to hook up some lights with motion sensor so brake lights come on, install trunk key and gas cap when the Mach is put back together and then hang it on the wall. Other cool thing is, my 70 convert is the same Green.post-45407-0-28622400-1473717626.png

No a lot... extensions, lights, and bumper, are secured normally. End of frame rails are still attached tail light panel. Trunk is attached with latch and tack welded straps at top/rear quarters on interior, still has weatherstrip on lid. It hangs on a J-bracket attached to stud that hooks onto the tail light panel brace.