Sign in to follow this  
Classic Adam

1969-70 Mustang Gauge set

There are several on here who have built their own or are building their own including me. So yes, there is a demand. I'm sure there are more mustang owners on some of the other non-mustang forums interested also.

Yes, Sir!!! I'd like to see a gauge cluster that you can fit modern gauges in. It would also be nice to have a adaptor harness that goes from the stock harness to the new cluster. Plug-n-play! Also, Keep the price between $100-$200 and they'll probably sell like hot cakes.

yes, sir!!! I'd like to see a gauge cluster that you can fit modern gauges in. It would also be nice to have a adaptor harness that goes from the stock harness to the new cluster. Plug-n-play! Also, keep the price between $100-$200 and they'll probably sell like hot cakes.

+1!

Yes, Sir!!! I'd like to see a gauge cluster that you can fit modern gauges in. It would also be nice to have a adaptor harness that goes from the stock harness to the new cluster. Plug-n-play! Also, Keep the price between $100-$200 and they'll probably sell like hot cakes.

what he said.. Needs to be cheap for the customers and profitable for you!

would you include Light's for the turn signal indicators? offer a brushed metal finish instead of just black or wood grain? a good clean set of muscle/vintage looking gauges with a plug n play adaptor, something we can keep the blue light color with.. for comfortably less than a grand would be stellar.

did you post a link to your gauges yet?

Thats good to hear that there are people out there. You never know what people want until you hear from your customer. If this happens it would probably be a dash panel with our gauges already installed in it.

Classic Adam, Who do you work for?

Edited by Burn

Id like to see some number readouts on the water temp and oil pressure, that way i dont have to guess at what the hell im running at pressure and tempature wise, and it keeps me away from aftermarket gauges, id like to keep it original

I'm guessing he's refering to this company. http://www.classicinstruments.com/

If so, they're selling the '67 and '68 gauge clusters between the prices of $1500-$1300. I would guess they would be selling the '69/'70 clusters for about the same. Again…If so, it’s not going to be affordable for this average Joe.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>