Caseyrhe

69 Black Jade Rebirth

Well, here she is, in all her glory!!! She's ready to come home from paint, well almost. Just moved my daughter home from college Saturday, so garage is full of boxes and furniture, Christmas is next weekend, and then some sad news on my father-n-law from Wisconsin. She's gonna have stay there a little longer.

post-45407-0-30408300-1482179327.jpg

post-45407-0-95689900-1482179340.jpg

Yes the medallions will go on, along with all the other parts once she comes home. I got the stripes from mustang market. There is a slight flaw on the right side rear. Trying to get a replacement due to being that noticeable. Looks like runs in the reflective part under neath actual gold. Original side rocker folding polished up nice an fit perfect, verses the repops.

I was able to get some one on one with my son today installing the rear bumper, tail lights, ....... and side medallions today. Going to the front of the car tomorrow.

Great to have the son get some time on the car ! Car is looking fantastic ! Look forward to seeing the front done.

Beautiful, Casey! From what I can tell, that is very close to the color and sheen of the Ford sprayed hood. My hood was repainted back in the 80's with the correct paint and that is how I recall it looking.

Say, noted you got your seat covers from CJ? Who makes them and are you pleased with them?

John