Sign in to follow this  
RPM

This Dude is Sensational

I'm at the Charlotte airport about to go home after being in NC for a wedding. No, it wasn't mine thank you. I made a side trip to meet fellow member Mike latoracing.

The drive to his place was truly breathtaking! Beautiful part of the country. I would live here in a heartbeat.

Mike was pretty much what I expected. He's a regular good guy just like the other two members I've met, Ridge Runner and Rsanter. Mike is a stand up guy who I would help or hang out with any day. Besides the outstanding fabrication skills he had, Mike is a nice guy. But based on his advice he gives here, I kinda figured he'd be that way.

Mike, it was a pleasure meeting you, hopefully we'll see each other again in our travels.

Bob,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to stop in and see me. I had a great time talking with you and getting to know you better. It was like we had been around each others for years.

I went to the Goodguys event afterward and met some members from another forum, and they too lived up to their "on screen" mannerisms and perceived personalities. I have been generally impressed with the people I have met off of these sites, and you my friend, are no exception. 

Thank you once again for the kind words, and I do appreciate the opportunity to meet you. We'll have to get together in the future. 

Mike

RPM, I'm gonna second that! Posted below is a thread I started sometime back and an area that I'm still gathering a plan of attack on. I just need to dive in to it I suppose. Anyway, Mike took the time to put together great pictures and detailed information on how to address my question. This should be in a "How to's" section. In addition to that, he continues to answer my many questions. We have a lot of good people hear, and Mike is one of the best of us. Thanks Mike!!!

http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php/topic/55221-radiator-support-assembly-replacement/