prayers1

Who sells a good quality Deluxe door panel

I'm wanting to replace my Deluxe black door panels.  From looking at various vendors all claiming they are the best, who really is?

In the past I've heard TMI had quality panels but the cost is $520.30 at CJPony. Also CJPony sells a set from Dashes Direct at $360.99.  I then came across a company called Mustang Market claiming they have the best tooling for the door panels and are licensed by Ford Motor Company and approved by MCA at a cost of $284.69

I'm leaning towards Mustang Market, what do you all think?

I got mustang market panels. Very nice quality! I think I paid $305.00. I mentioned I was thinking of converting to power windows and they offered to make a pair without the window crank hole. I would buy from them again too.

Dave

I went with TMI as my seat upholstery, headliner, and door panels all match from the same vendor. My car has white interior. I don't think going with black there would be an issue with color matching. Very pleased with TMI.

Virginia Mustang sells the best and most original door panel . I do high end restos and Concours restos and they are the only one I use . Some brands are more dark gray than black and very hard like a rock or the wrong shape around the wood insert so they are round instead of having a fairly sharp and defined line . These are the only panels i have seen that use white plastic backs but i would think that someone else also sells them . the only mod i do to them is bend the edge the felt mounts on over a little farther so it is more of a 90 degree angle to the door . they are sometimes around 3/16" narrower than the orig panel however.

The tmi panels are dark gray, not deep, rich black like the originals were, however, they do match the crappy looking dark gray ACC carpet and some mfg's crappy looking dark gray seat covers.

Mustang Markets price was the lowest, the panels were delivered in 2 days and the quality is fantastic.

I just finished installing them and I must say it gives the interior that new car look.

Now I'm thinking of redoing the seat covers and a new dash pad from Mustang Market.