Chelby-Ann

Car Shows & Cruze Inn's

I am now enjoying the fruits of my labor and the support from the members of this forum as I partake in local Cruze Inn's and Car Shows.

4+ Cruze Inn's top date and 2 Car Shows since April.

This past weekend I had the pleasure of participating in the 42nd Annual Shelby/Mustang Ford Meet in Maggie Valley, North Carolina put on by the Northeast Georgia Mustang Club 

WOW!! Mustang Heaven! Now I know what heaven will look like when I arrive.

Chelby-Ann showed well, met tons of nice people and had a great time.

The car is a joy to drive and the 2 1/2 hour drive there was fun. She performed well and handled perfect.

Thanks for letting me share my experience.

Bill

post-14323-0-50316500-1441211760.jpg

post-14323-0-04065200-1441211802.jpg

post-14323-0-12034900-1441211847.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Nice ride too as all your hard work shows well !

Like you I enjoy going to the cruise in's and car shows. I like to see all those that have worked as hard as I have or harder and take pleasure in knowing they too have experienced my pain. I have a bad habit at looking at gaps, fit, and how well the body was blocked before paint. There's a guy in a town near me that shows up sometimes in his 69 all original dodge charger and it just floors me as to how beautiful the car is.

Bill,

The coupe looks sharp! Glad you are enjoying your ride.

Do you know if they are still having the cruse in at the Roses parking lot in High Point on Thursday nights? Used to frequent that venue often, but haven't been (if it is still going on)

Thanks.

Yup. That's where I got them.

Keep in mind though, they did not provide the screen with the scoops.

I got them someplace else. Just do a search. Its been years since I bought them,

I suppose I could look thru my book of receipts to find out.  

Are those rims the 2013 Mustang V6 premium rims? I've got a set on my 2011. They're the best looking wheels Ford has put out in a long time.

Yes they are. Love these rims. Wanted something a little different for my restomod. Thanks