Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Mustang

I have been going to Colorado Mustang for over twelve years. Very knowledgeable and has a junk yard with over 1000 cars. Been in business since mid 70's. They don't allow people in the yard.

Dan owns it, his son Adam works there and Mike is the guy to deal with on the 66 - 73 mustangs.

They don't have good reviews online, but I rather make my own business contacts. I have established a great relationship with them.

If you go there tell them Mark Perry recommends them.

I called them a few years ago looking for a part. They seemed like I was bothering them when I called and weren't very helpful or friendly. Their prices are high. Since they acted like I was bothering them when I called, I took my money elsewhere. I mail order tons of parts from NPD, Laurel Mountain Mustang and others.

Edited by maxum96

I have been going to Colorado Mustang for over twelve years. Very knowledgeable and has a junk yard with over 1000 cars. Been in business since mid 70's. They don't allow people in the yard.

Dan owns it, his son Adam works there and Mike is the guy to deal with on the 66 - 73 mustangs.

They don't have good reviews online, but I rather make my own business contacts. I have established a great relationship with them.

If you go there tell them Mark Perry recommends them.

I went on Monday I like he feel of the place and they are very knowledgeable but I did throw them for a loop when I asked for a side draft air cleaner.

I called them a few years ago looking for a part. They seemed like I was bothering them when I called and weren't very helpful or friendly. They're prices are high. Since they acted like I was bothering them when I called, I took my money elsewhere. I mail order tons of parts from NPD, Laurel Mountain Mustang and others.

that's kind of the situation I had over email and over the counter, like I was more of a bother than anything... it REALLY left a bad taste in my mouth. I think ima stick to Mustangs Plus for my parts, and their prices were a little rich

I will say they sounded 'busy' when i called but the did call me back and everything went smoothly. I would use them again for hard to find/non-repo parts.

I'm in the same boat if I need a hard to find part ill ask them but for everything else, nah, ill take my cash roll elsewhere, where it is appreciated.