Sign in to follow this  
metalgraver

A pillar post

I have found a yard in NC that has all kinds of mustangs. This guy will cut out almost anything you need. I posted on here the other day looking for some help to repair the A pillar posts on my Mach 1. Someone was kind enough to point me in the right direction. For all you guys just getting started, like me, on restoring a 1969 fastback and need an illustrated parts guide, Amazon has a CD for $14.00. I have not looked at it yet, will not get it for a few days. I hope it can show me how all the different body parts are put together. My car is a hack job by some really bad body guys and Iam going to strip it down and rebuild it right.

You can find him on Craigslist in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel hill just do a search for 1969 mustang he is in Oxford. If u ever visit it is like a mustang heaven......he has cars u can only dream of and if u are on Facebook he finds mustangs every week and post pics of them before he parts them out. I have been up there a few times....

Yes, his name is Scotty and I found a link on Craigslist. He is going to cut some pillars out of a car somebody else took the front clip out of. He showed me a couple of pictures of some cars and in one picture he had at least 7 69 or 70 fastbacks, one is the car he is going to cut the pillars out of for me.