Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Can anyone help me identify this part????

I have two identical parts that came with my 69 mustang when I bought it. I have no idea what they are or if they even go with this car. I am usually the best person out of anyone I have ever found at identifying early mustang parts, but I am stumped. I have seen a few other people over the past few years with this same part but on one has been able to tell me what it is or where it is used. I figured this would be a good place to ask. I have attached a picture so if you know what it is PLEASE let me know. Thanks

Hard to tell from that angle but they look like the clips that hold the middle A/C vent into the dash. There are 2 screws that screw into those holes and the notches on the end holds the vent in place. Just guessing from this angle though.

I don't believe they belong on your Mustang. They look like parts associated with a spare tire hold down or something.

I was thinking the same, like something to hold a jack in place or tire, just not on a Classic Mustang I don't think.