Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

coyote time?

coyote time? who knows.. i pick up a 5.0 Coyote sometime in Feb.. a buddy is replacing his 2011 Coyote motor with a Ford Aluminator with forged internals ready for boost and installing a hellion twin turbo kit... so i bought his stock 5.0 ... i dont think i have the melons to cut my shock towers... lol..

still i have been researching the dynacorn notched shock tower kit from gateway mustang ... :thumbup1:

Do it man! I just got a 2003 cobra engine and t56 for my coupe. Towers are gone. No looking back!

Awesome.... Cant wait to see the pics! I am doing research on the conversion.. I want to get the current build complete.. Then we shall see what happens..

The overall solution gateway has looks good.. Who knows..

Is there a special dynacorn towers or will their one piece replacements work with the 5.0 coyote?

Yep special... They are 149.00 the cost comes in with the modification of the front suspension... To not utilize upper control arm mounting point..

So.. In theory.. Using the dynacorn notched towers and the AJE or Gateway solution .. It's very doable ... Just $$$ :thumbup1: