Sign in to follow this  
Max Power

Our Facebook Page

Greetings Guys!

Pak et al, if you think this is inappropriate, please feel free to yank it. Not sure what protocol is, but this being my favorite car forum, I thought I would throw this out there.

As many of you may know, I work for CarTech books. We publish all the SA Design engine and restoration titles, as well as some history books like Jerry Heasley's Rare Finds. Being the in-house Mustang guy, I am always looking to do more Mustang titles.

Anyway, we recently dragged ourselves into the 21st century in building a new website, and creating a Facebook account. I would like to ask the forum members for a couple of favors if possible.

1. If you are a member of Facebook, please go to CarTech Books and "like" us. We are trying to build up a decent number of people to comment and contribute to some of the cool things we try and do.

2. Go to our website at http://www.cartechbooks.com and submit your Mustang in our Reader's Rides section. There are some really nice cars here and I would like to feature some on our website. We need more Mustangs in this Chevy world!

That is all for now. Again mods, if you think this is not appropriate, please pull it. I just think it would be cool to get some people here on the website with their cars and tell the world about it on Facebook.

I can even link to this forum from a car feature if you like. maybe we can get some more members.

Cheers!

Oh, and by the way, the Jerry Heasley book we did? There is a follow up on it coming this fall that covers nothing but cool Mustangs and Fords. Yay!

Cheers all!

Greetings Guys!

Pak et al, if you think this is inappropriate, please feel free to yank it. Not sure what protocol is, but this being my favorite car forum, I thought I would throw this out there.

As many of you may know, I work for CarTech books. We publish all the SA Design engine and restoration titles, as well as some history books like Jerry Heasley's Rare Finds. Being the in-house Mustang guy, I am always looking to do more Mustang titles.

Anyway, we recently dragged ourselves into the 21st century in building a new website, and creating a Facebook account. I would like to ask the forum members for a couple of favors if possible.

1. If you are a member of Facebook, please go to CarTech Books and "like" us. We are trying to build up a decent number of people to comment and contribute to some of the cool things we try and do.

2. Go to our website at http://www.cartechbooks.com and submit your Mustang in our Reader's Rides section. There are some really nice cars here and I would like to feature some on our website. We need more Mustangs in this Chevy world!

That is all for now. Again mods, if you think this is not appropriate, please pull it. I just think it would be cool to get some people here on the website with their cars and tell the world about it on Facebook.

I can even link to this forum from a car feature if you like. maybe we can get some more members.

Cheers!

Oh, and by the way, the Jerry Heasley book we did? There is a follow up on it coming this fall that covers nothing but cool Mustangs and Fords. Yay!

Cheers all!

Totally cool to reach out Max, just about anything goes in the garage and even if this didn't I'd let it slide for our longer upstanding members like you.

I don't do Facebook personally but the wife does so I'll have her "Like it" for me.

Totally cool to reach out Max, just about anything goes in the garage and even if this didn't I'd let it slide for our longer upstanding members like you.

I don't do Facebook personally but the wife does so I'll have her "Like it" for me.

Thanks Pak!

Our Reader's Rides section doesn't have to be show queens. It can be projects as well, so if you have a decent image of your work in progress, you could submit that too. Our books are all about projects, so I think that would be cool.

Thanks Pak!

Our Reader's Rides section doesn't have to be show queens. It can be projects as well, so if you have a decent image of your work in progress, you could submit that too. Our books are all about projects, so I think that would be cool.

Liked =) When I get the face on my Mustang, I'll put some pics out there in the Readers Rides section. Just waiting on my painter to get me back in for touch ups after the reassembly I had plenty of nicks & scratches.

Liked =) When I get the face on my Mustang, I'll put some pics out there in the Readers Rides section. Just waiting on my painter to get me back in for touch ups after the reassembly I had plenty of nicks & scratches.

It's a small world. Those orange scan tools on the cover of your OBD diagnostic book are products I wrote a ton of software for. I worked for that company for over a decade -- should have stayed with them....

Actron/SPX actually provided that photo!