Sign in to follow this  
RogerC

Let's see everyone's desktop wallpaper

Mine is currently a pic of me and my daughter which I'm guessing is not really what we are talking about here so I took a few screen shots from some of the ones I had been using over the last few months.

Mine is currently a pic of me and my daughter which I'm guessing is not really what we are talking about here so I took a few screen shots from some of the ones I had been using over the last few months.

Not exactly mustang related, but since it is my desktop wallpaper, here ya go.

I recently saw a very disturbing photoshop of that image where none of the soldiers were wearing pants and I was praying before I clicked on it that this was the real one. :helpsmilie:

Not exactly mustang related, but since it is my desktop wallpaper, here ya go.

I recently saw a very disturbing photoshop of that image where none of the soldiers were wearing pants and I was praying before I clicked on it that this was the real one. :helpsmilie:

That's just sickening. I don't go around looking for arguments but if I were to see that on someone's computer, especially as a background image, we'd be having words....:censored:

Semper Fi

That's just sickening. I don't go around looking for arguments but if I were to see that on someone's computer, especially as a background image, we'd be having words....:censored:

Semper Fi

It wasn't a background image but I felt the same way, it just was not right. I know you better than that but it was just the first thing that came to my mind now and I was like oh god not again.

It wasn't a background image but I felt the same way, it just was not right. I know you better than that but it was just the first thing that came to my mind now and I was like oh god not again.