Sign in to follow this  
bswor

New tshirt ideas post them here

Something to think about is the 50th Anniversary is coming up next April if anyone would like to have shirts made and show up wearing them. Then you could meet each other in a once in a lifetime event...after all the cars we love so much will be turning 50 next year.

Hey all,

After quite a while of back & forth with the T-shirt company over the size of the picture, pixelation numberous attempts at different pics, copyrights .. etc ..

These showed up today. m\My son didn't want to show his face .. sooo here ya go

[ATTACH]14072[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14073[/ATTACH]

The best t-shirt I ever saw was at the UCSD student health center. A gorgeous blonde came out into the waiting room, wearing a t-shirt with a logo from a local bank on the front. On the back it said:

"Substantial Penalty For Early Withdrawal".

I'm planning on making something for the 69 Mustang and Galaxie crowd on my free time (I just post the shirt desing online but don't deal with the actual selling/distributing of shirts. I only get ~$1.50-$2.00 per shirt).

if it's got a 69 hardtop in the design, i'll buy it!

i already got so many shirts with 69 fastbacks.

one with all three body styles would be cool as well :-)

Hey all,

After quite a while of back & forth with the T-shirt company over the size of the picture, pixelation numberous attempts at different pics, copyrights .. etc ..

These showed up today. m\My son didn't want to show his face .. sooo here ya go

[ATTACH]14072[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]14073[/ATTACH]

How can I order one?

I want the same thing on a red shirt.

That looks pretty good.

So was that particular sportsroof chosen because of legal issues then? I'm surprised you didn't just go with a pic of your own car? I think I'll make one with my own custom logo on the back.

@ Grendi: Although it could have been executed a little better with more time that's one of the things I liked most about our original one, that it had every body style including Shelby for '69 and '70.

in_car.sized.jpg

Well since mine is a 70 you know purists would make comments about the 69stang.com .. you can imagine :nono: hehe

TexasEd, The same order can be used, change the design, shirt color ..

http://www.customink.com/designs/new2/trt0-000u-qv08/hotlink

They will call or email, in my case .. both to get the design the way you want it.

if you order a lot the price goes down. I picked a shirt that I could order 2 .. just to get it done. Green of course to go with my pony.

But this is something the site has been tossing around since even before I joined, so I wanted to take a shot and git er dun!

Good point! Ben and I had discussed on several occasions about that but the only options seemed to be apply for a new domain name or boot all the '70 owners off the site.:001_tongue:

Serioulsy though we appreciate the plug, I'm sure it would have been easier to just use your own pic and leave us off to avoid the comments. Back in the early days the site description used to come up on a search engine as the '69 and '70 Mustang Supersite.