Sign in to follow this  
BuckeyeDemon

blonde joke?

a friend of mine sent this to me. maybe some of you have already seen it. true or not, i found it humorous.

no offense to the blondes.

it reminds me of when i was a kid. my mother would bring the family car back home with broken tail lamps, dents, fender benders, corn stalks in the engine compartment and she never knew how those things happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY A BLONDE

A blonde ran over an innerspring mattress on the highway, and decided not to worry--and kept on driving. It caught on the undercarriage of her Ford.

The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to tear a hole in the fuel tank. The subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought her vehicle to its knees.

She had managed to drive 30 miles, with a 60 pound tangle of stuff wrapped around her drive shaft.

She had it towed to her Ford dealership, and complained that the vehicle had a 'sort of a noise' when she was driving at high speeds.

Below are the photos of what they found on the lift at the Ford Dealership...

The last photo is by far the best.

"had sort of a noise"--I'll bet it did!

blonde1.jpg

blonde2.jpg

blonde3.jpg

They still can't believe their eyes...

and are still wondering how to remove it!

Boy this story sure has evolved over the years since it started in 08' sonme time. It used to be a guy in a Jeep, not any less funnier though, in fact I think it's better this way, it would be even better if we could make it a Chevy though.