Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

For those of you with sellers remorse......

I was in the US Air Force and I bought a 69 Grande in Pearl City, HI in 1982. It was my first car. I sold it in 1989 when I was transferred to Woomera Aus. I loved that car missed it so much. When I got back to the US. two years later. I bought my current 69 mach1 in San Hose California. I will not let this one get away!

Here in Oz I have owned an1966 XR fairmont 1971 XY falcon 1977 XC rally pack all V8s,sold for bugger all at that time compared to what they are paying now.To rub salt into my wounds how about Not buying remorse.Could have bought an XR GT Falcon for $3,500 15 years ago of a mate,now worth over $80,000.It gets worse.The XY GTHO were selling for around $25-30,000 back then and have become so collectable that they are fetching over a whoping WTF $ 700,000 and i aint sh***ing you.

I don't have sellers remorse, but I constanly have the "I hate the SOB that stole my truck" remorse. It meant nothing to anyone else, it was a 1973 f100 that my dad bought new, and I drove it for 15 years. I wouldn't have even minded if they took the 428 out of it and left the body to be found somewhere.