Sign in to follow this  
chillininnh

finished instrument cluster

Well I finally got the instrument cluster installed. It feels good to scratch this one off the list. The car project sat idle for a while but I'm finally making headway again. Now to start the Classic Auto Air install so I can button up the dash and install the interior. :thumbup1:

IMG_20101210_165542.jpg

IMG_20101211_173338.jpg

Thanks for the compliments, it is indeed the Year One bezel. I wanted six gauges and WASN'T paying for the JME, besides I prefer the look of this one. The wheel is actually a Moto-Lita but I'm sure the same dimensions as the Lecarra so it's a bit of a bummer to hear that Maxum.....oh well, it is a tilt column so maybe that will help. I haven't driven the car as of yet so I can't comment on the manual rack. The car had factory power steering and I HATED it. The car will be a weekend cruiser so I'm not concerned about the increased steering effort.

Well I finally got the instrument cluster installed. It feels good to scratch this one off the list. The car project sat idle for a while but I'm finally making headway again. Now to start the Classic Auto Air install so I can button up the dash and install the interior. :thumbup1:

IMG_20101210_165542.jpg

IMG_20101211_173338.jpg

hey i love to know where u got that Dash at and can u give me some wedsite i can get some parts for the interior i got a 69 mustang fastback and i got get some interior parts for it and i want to get that instrument cluster that u have plz and thank u

:001_tt1: