Sign in to follow this  
Pakrat

Any of you guys a free Mason?

Just curious. I always thought it was just a secret society that has to solicit you or you are born into like you see in the movies or like the Illuminati or something. Now I hear all these radio commercials where they encourage you to inquire about joining so doesn't seem so secret at all. Maybe you are and not allowed to say so though still, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. So if anyone is chime in and tell me what's the haps. I know I have greatness in myself, the question really just is do I want to share it?!?!?!:euro:

Just curious. I always thought it was just a secret society that has to solicit you or you are born into like you see in the movies or like the Illuminati or something. Now I hear all these radio commercials where they encourage you to inquire about joining so doesn't seem so secret at all. Maybe you are and not allowed to say so though still, I don't know, that's why I'm asking. So if anyone is chime in and tell me what's the haps. I know I have greatness in myself, the question really just is do I want to share it?!?!?!:euro:

"It aims to promote Friendship, Morality, and Brotherly Love among its members; men from every race, religion, opinion, and background who are brought together as Brothers to develop and strengthen the bonds of friendship."

sounds like a gay club to me. i guess it's probably because my mother tongue is swissgerman. :shifty:

"It aims to promote Friendship, Morality, and Brotherly Love among its members; men from every race, religion, opinion, and background who are brought together as Brothers to develop and strengthen the bonds of friendship."

sounds like a gay club to me. i guess it's probably because my mother tongue is swissgerman. :shifty: