Sign in to follow this  
468stang

Arizona storm damage at car auction.

How could you tell if those Chevy's and Dodge's were damaged?!?!?

(Sorry, had to.)

Lemme guess-that tent was set up by the same guys who did the Cowboys'?

Edit-The REAL fun will be watching the insurance adjustors shit themselves. (Hope everyone got out OK-other than that, it's just steel and glass.)

How big were those tents? in the youtube link posted the guy said 2 of the tents went down. Are these large permanent tents? He also said there were building inspectors out, I didn't think you needed a building inspector for a tent.

How big were those tents? in the youtube link posted the guy said 2 of the tents went down. Are these large permanent tents? He also said there were building inspectors out, I didn't think you needed a building inspector for a tent.

That is a sick feeling. Some of you may know from a pervious thread on here, back in December before Christmas we got hit with a big snow storm here in VA. I had my car in a "portable" garage. A tent like garage structure with steel poles and zippered closed in the front. Well it collapsed on my car. Here's some of the pictures. The damage to my car wasn't as bad as some of these but still it made me sick all the same.

I have since then had the top replaced. I still need to get the fender fixed. Then as you know we got hit with two more snow storms back-to-back. Don't worry my car is now safely tucked away in a storage unit.