Sign in to follow this  
Angel

unisteer?

One of there brackets must bolt in space where a clutch car's z-bar demands.

Further looking at it - the steering linkage to the r&p is more inward/ centered compared to the Randall Rack which takes eliminates z-bar throw....

I have Randall's Rack and am MOST pleased, but I have a clutch car also.......

That would makes sense. Thinking if you are getting rid of the Z bar then this should fit no problems. I'll probably be going with a Cable Clutch on my T-5.

I'll eventually move ot the rack & pinion steering but will have to wait on funds for it. Not sure if I want power or manual. The price on this one is much less than the ones I have been looking at.

I hear that a manual rack feels much like the stock power steering system. If this is true, then the manual would save me money over the power rack. What do you guys think? I have the stock power steering system and I like not having to struggle with the wheel while Im parking...

I hear that a manual rack feels much like the stock power steering system. If this is true, then the manual would save me money over the power rack. What do you guys think? I have the stock power steering system and I like not having to struggle with the wheel while Im parking...

thats what i have been wondering... and without that classic ford PS whine...lol.. i have yet to meet someone with the rack conversion from any vendor... and ask how it feels compared to stock PS on a 69. manual would be cost effective if it does feel like a stock PS setup....

if you have a small block, a manual rack might be an option.

if you have a big block, i would recommend a power rack.