Sign in to follow this  
grendi

finally, my new wheels

a little over one year has passed since i bought my car, and now i finally could mount my new wheels, thanks to the guys over at rims-n-tires that were not only willing but also able to sell and ship the wheels to switzerland.

aa1.jpg

aa2.jpg

aa6.jpg

Specs:

Foose Nitrous Legend

18x8 ET1 with Nitto Invo 235/40R18

18x9 ET7 with Nitto Invo 275/35R18

i chose that size because the outer diameter is almost identical to the 695-14 that were originally on my car and i didn't have to adjust the speedometer

note to european mustang owners: if your planing to order wheels from rimzoneonline or performancetireplus, think again. everything they do is waste your time.

Edited by grendi

yes, but it will look even better after i do a shelby drop.

It will handle better... unfortunately, for my liking, it looks better now than it will with the drop. I am struggling with this on my 70 coupe. I like the nose up a little stance.... better for launching anyway. :shifty:

wow those are nice.. how much did you pay altogether? cause im looking for new rims and tires at the moment.

Too much because of the shipping cost to Switzerland. (~700$)

I payed around 2130 + shipping.

I but if you choose a different tire, you can save a few hundred bucks.

If I would order again, I might also consider the Nitrous II (2 piece rims), cause I had the legends rebalanced for high speed, just in case I should visit a German vintage car meeting ;-) and was a little bit shocked how much weight we had to put on them until the machine showed me the desired 0.

Thats one of the nicer coupes ive seen. i like how u kept the stock hood. very nice. is it just me or do coupes look great from some angles, but ugly from others? i love my coupe but when i see if from certain angles, i think its just weird looking.

thanks, unfortunatly it has a 20 foot paint job :whistling:

i bought a dynacorn hood scope a year ago, but decided not to use it after seeing the poor build quality :surrender:

coupes look great from most angles, but on every car you will find angle from where it looks weird. :biggrin:

i might have to change the wheelhouses and quarter panel skins as well in a few year, but for the moment i'm happy the way it is.

your car will be badass as well. i like the rear spoiler and you got the high back seats as well, and do i see a rimblow steering wheel in that picture? :thumbup:

maybe i should get that rear spoiler as well.:punk: