Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69mach1t5

police chase with a 1969 mustang

To me it doesn't look like he is trying to get away IMO. It didn't look like they were going over the speed limit :) Anyone notice that when the cop pulled out his gun, it was pointing straight at the cop's body? And then he begins to beat the window with the butt of the gun and the barrel still pointing at himself. Good way to shoot yourself! Duh.

To me it doesn't look like he is trying to get away IMO. It didn't look like they were going over the speed limit :) Anyone notice that when the cop pulled out his gun, it was pointing straight at the cop's body? And then he begins to beat the window with the butt of the gun and the barrel still pointing at himself. Good way to shoot yourself! Duh.

I saw the same thing! I was hoping he'd shoot himself too in hopes he was the guy who swiped the car.

I also noticed how it took the cop about 7 tries to break that glass! What a wuss!

The video is shot in Sweden...

I´ve been chased too in my 69 by a very angry police officer in his private car (!!!). They obviously don´t like Mustangs in this country:)

It kind of seems like they're Danish? Dutch? in any case, that's a tragedy. Kind of brings a tear to your eye.

The video is shot in Sweden...

I´ve been chased too in my 69 by a very angry police officer in his private car (!!!). They obviously don´t like Mustangs in this country:)

Well, time for Mustang owners over there to start shooting back!

I thought the Swedes were a non violent folk....?:confused:

Well, time for Mustang owners over there to start shooting back!

I thought the Swedes were a non violent folk....?:confused:

We are a very friendly people indeed but I think our police force are somewhat easly provoced by american cars for some reason.

I don't know the details from the car chased in the video, I think it was a drunk drive. My very own police chase was due to a misunderstanding. The guy drove up in his Volvo 850 turbo and I thought he wanted to race. When I had outraced him three times and he still chased me I decided to stop to se what he wanted, only then I realized he had his unifom on... Actually I can't recall anyone beeing so angry at me during my entire life as he was back then.