Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Last call on T-shirts

If you havent reserved your t-shirt yet please post here ASAP. I'm going to order them wednesday evening. And they will begin work on them Thursday. So put the quanity and sizes that you want here.

Price is $15.00 for anything from small to Xtra-Large. $16.00 for anything above.

Shirts are 100% cotton. I'll post the images here in a moment.

Second image is going to be the logo on the front of the shirt

First image is going to be the back of the shirt. Looking good huh. $15/$16 for 9 of your favorite mustangs! Cant beat that!

Glad to see you are using the original web logo on the front still, maybe it will take some time but I find the cross distracting compared to the cleaner version. So will it be big and centered on the chest or small and over the heart? I vote big and centered. Which method did you end up using?

My order stands at 1 LG and 1 XLG please.

Well i was going to the t-shirt place today to pay half and get the process started but the lady that runs the shop broke her foot, ouch. So it will have to wait until friday.

I'll one XXL too,please.

How do we send the $$$?

Well i have counted out the possibility of paypal right now. So a money order would be best. But im not requirying anyone to send in the money just yet. Not until they are done and are physically in my hands.

Well the reason for not really accepting the payment using paypal is: With a free paypal account like i have you cannot accept Credit Card payments. You can only accept balance transfers and bank account transfers. With this some people get it confused. But if people do know the difference and want to send payment using paypal through those methods then i dont see why not.

If I was to upgrade my paypal account then i would be able to accept credit cards, but they charge nearly 3% and an additional .30 cents. So you can see why i havent just yet. Did you get my pm eric? :)

Well the reason for not really accepting the payment using paypal is: With a free paypal account like i have you cannot accept Credit Card payments. You can only accept balance transfers and bank account transfers. With this some people get it confused. But if people do know the difference and want to send payment using paypal through those methods then i dont see why not.

If I was to upgrade my paypal account then i would be able to accept credit cards, but they charge nearly 3% and an additional .30 cents. So you can see why i havent just yet. Did you get my pm eric? :)

I did but then my stupid ass deleted it when i was cleaning out the folder. i did read it though.

Is it too late???? If not, I'll take one as big as they come... 'cause I'm about as big as the come...

BTW, do they have kids sizes??? If so, add one for a 3 year old for me too...

Also, do you want us to just send in payment, or do you want us to wait until you notify us or something?