The 69 428 Mach 1 came with a 3 row radiator and that one was just fine until a rock caused a leak.  No extra goodies on this car.  I did this a couple of years ago and no complaints actually runs in the 180-200  degree range sometimes hotter depending on where I am, the out side temp and the driving conditions.  Has not over heated to date or caused me any grief.  Picture is of the orginal core, 8 per inch, so you can see the diff.  Brian

post-33155-0-58297300-1468791656.jpg

I had my original 24" 3 core FoMoCo date coded, first week of July, 1969 radiator re-cored. The first local shop I took it to quoted me $650, I thought it was too much, I could get a custom made one for that amount. A second, larger shop an hour away gave me a quote of exactly half that price.

I had the second shop do the work and it came out fine. There was the shiny paint and a little spatter where it was soldered but I cleaned that up and painted it myself and it looks and performs great. They soldered a logo/job number on it. but it wasn't noticeable when installed so I left it on.

It seemed like a lot of money at the time but now I don't regret it a bit. I like the originality of the radiator the car was born with and It runs cool even when idling in stop and go traffic on hot summer days.

Joe