bryonbush

window roller help

i took my door panels off and found the passenger side window set up is all jacked up. found some parts on the door floor and the window roller on the back side of the door is completely gone. Ive been looking all over for the rollers for a 69 but having no luck. Mustang Unlimited has them for the 67/68 that looks like it would work. My options are: new regulator or try to get the one from MU and see if it works.

anyone have a roller or a regulator they want to sell? anyone have suggestions on which way to go?

Thanks

These rollers in the link dont look like anything you'll find on a '69 or '70. 

Look at this link. http://www.drakeautomotivegroup.com/Store/Product/D0ZZ-6321411-MK.aspx?wid=141

on the link, blow up the little picture-in this pic you find everything inside of a '67/'70 door. '70's have a bit more (in the little bag in the picture) hardware for the bolt in glass. Scott Drake actually make everything that goes in the door as far as hardware, guides and so forth in their '70 bolt in glass kit. I'm not sure if they sell any of it individually though. You dont have a set of "rollers" like the 67-68's do. There is a guide that rides on a bar. 

check out this link and watch the video in the link below-cougar and mustang doors are exactly the same. This is the best door adjustment video I've found and it explains alot. if you need new "shims", alot of places have them. 

http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/69wguide.html

That is a heck of a video on the door glass/regulator/adjustment etc from WCCC. Thanks Trinitys for posting it. I've been on their website and viewed many of their vids, but not seen this vid before.

yeah agreed! its definitely something I keep in my inventory of info! let us know if you have any questions when you go to mess with this. My bolt in glass conversion was a pretty good learning experience for me. 

i took my door panels off and found the passenger side window set up is all jacked up. found some parts on the door floor and the window roller on the back side of the door is completely gone. Ive been looking all over for the rollers for a 69 but having no luck. Mustang Unlimited has them for the 67/68 that looks like it would work. My options are: new regulator or try to get the one from MU and see if it works.

anyone have a roller or a regulator they want to sell? anyone have suggestions on which way to go?

Thanks

Did you ever find a replacement roller for the regulator?