Sign in to follow this  
rchappelear

Best in Show Rim Blow Steering Wheel Restoration

A M A Z I N G that is all i have to say about Best in Show restoration of my rimblow steering wheel. 

I am very particular of my car's restoration and will call out someone on their craftsmanship if i do not like it and i am nothing but impressed.

I also selected the option of the rim blow switch installed as well, they did a good job on that. 

I will upload photos of it installed later!

post-13042-0-17887600-1423186819.jpgpost-13042-0-08039400-1423186820.jpgpost-13042-0-88120500-1423186820.jpgpost-13042-0-49853000-1423186821.jpg

$400 for the restoration includes the shipping cost back to you

$150 for the rim blow switch installed

they also restore your pads, i just bought a ford tooling reproduction and the fit is awesome!  no complainants on the reproduction center pad and bezel (ford tooling)

I'm going to get my rimblow steeringwheel restored too, but everytime I see a restored steeringwheel, I think they look too dark. Is yours the same color as before? My rimblow is very worn, but you can see on the inside that it has matced the woodgrain on the instrument cluster very well. I just seems to me that all restored wheels are darker than this. Were you given any options on the color?

15495734366_1540d75cd5_b.jpg

$400 for the restoration includes the shipping cost back to you

$150 for the rim blow switch installed

they also restore your pads, i just bought a ford tooling reproduction and the fit is awesome!  no complainants on the reproduction center pad and bezel (ford tooling)

I'm going to get my rimblow steeringwheel restored too, but everytime I see a restored steeringwheel, I think they look too dark. Is yours the same color as before? My rimblow is very worn, but you can see on the inside that it has matced the woodgrain on the instrument cluster very well. I just seems to me that all restored wheels are darker than this. Were you given any options on the color?

15495734366_1540d75cd5_b.jpg

i have the walnut wood grain finish in my car, looks like you have the teak.  i am sure you can email them and ask if a lighter color is possible.