Sign in to follow this  
Chelby-Ann

Front End Assembly Order

A nice and sunny Happy Sunday to you all from North Carolina. The 69 Coupe is ready for the front bumper, lower valance and grill today.

Is there a particular order that they should go on so I don't waste my day putting on and taking off parts.

What a GREAT DAY!

Anthony, a fellow forum/stang mamberr/owner that goes by the handle 1969COUPE came by to lend a hand. Aside or a little tweaking here and there all went well.

Dave that's a Sterling Gray Metallic.

If you get a chance, Id love to see a side view of the car. Im contemplating going with the same colour on my 69 Mach 1, it will match my truck but might look good sitting in the driveway.

Nice job. Of course I am biased - Love the color!

My 70 coupe

IMG00447-20120912-2107.jpg

Anson 10 inch dish mags on the rear, (15 x 10, with 275/60/15 BFG's) new Ansons on the front. (15x7, with 225/60/15 BFG's)

T5, Edelbrock Perf RPM heads and intake, custom grind cam, 8.8 inch built rear, 3.73 with trutrac , disc brakes and forged Dutchman axles, K-H 4 piston front calipers, big swaybar, Bilstein shocks

Lotta Fun.